Sunday, November 19, 2006

Getting To Know Me (But Do You Really Want To?)

Okay Sis, I'll humor "being tagged." Just remember, you asked for it...

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? Umm...do I have to answer this? She got married. I am firmly convinced that I am much happier now anyway.

2. When was the last time you shaved? This morning before church.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Plotting world domination in the online Diplomacy game I'm in.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Reading some comics on boardgamegeek.com.

5. Are you any good at math?I've gotten better at it over the years. Wishing I didn't say "When will I EVER use this in real life?" so much in high school.

6. Your prom night? Did I go to prom? Huh...must have been REAL memorable...

7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Adam and Eve, Noah, probably Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as well.

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Yes, but it will be nothing but a memory before too long.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? I don't have the slightest idea what this question is about.

10. Last thing received in the mail? A utility bill, 2 credit card offers, an overpriced clothing catalog that I have never heard of before, a Victoria's Secret catalog (don't ask), and a bank statement.

11. How many different beverages have you had today? Two - water and milk.

12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machines? Never.

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Now, this all depends on what exactly is meant by this question. In either case I refuse to answer.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Yes. Followed by my wife's name and a heart drawn around them both.

15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? Every. Single. One.

16. What is out your back door? An ugly back yard that I hope will revive in the spring.

17. Any plans for Friday night? I don't plan that far ahead.

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I claim true indifference.

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Not only did I received one, but I have bought several in years past. I don't anymore.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? I vaguely remember being in one as a small child.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? That all depends...

22. Some things you are excited about? God, Family, and Country.

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Gotta go with red.

24. Describe your keychain(s)? A small vial of consecrated oil.

25. This question is MIA. Okay...

26. Where do you keep your change? A clear-green piggy bank.

27. What kind of winter coat do you own? Well, what do you know? I don't have one. Huh. Guess I'm going to have to do something about that before it gets TOO cold.

28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? I'm trying to forget my high school graduation (thanks for bringing up a rotten memory) and I refused to attend my college graduation.

29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open. Only so I can hear my kids if they need something...like me having to beat the [CENSORED] out of any intruders. And I'm not kidding.

30. Did U read this far? For starters, I HATE when someone uses text-speak like "U" for "you" - drives me nuts. Other than that, I refuse to "tag" anyone else for this. If you couldn't tell from my responses, I'm feeling a bit ornery and I probably won't read your responses anyway. So there.

No comments: