Sunday, January 28, 2007

"B" is for Busy - That's Good Enough for Me

Well, I just spent the last hour trying to remember the password to my blog. Infuriating. I also spent a good chunk of time catching up on all the other blogs I read. I just haven't taken the time lately.

I won't bore anyone with the details - I just felt like I should post something to say to the world that I am still alive.

I actually called my dad the other day. Shocker, I know. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but as my family can emphatically attest to, I don't call anyone.

I am also officially official at work now. 25 Jan marked my switch over from temporary employee to full hire status. So now I actually get benefits and whatnot. Yeah me!

So...ummm....tah dah!

1 comment:

Huni said...

Good to hear... wondered if y'all fell off the face of the earth. I was going to be sad that you didn't take us along LOL

Yay for benefits!