Friday, July 13, 2007

A Picture's Worth

The next round is a photo essay. Your challenge will be to take 10 photographs, showing us your gamer community. Your gamer community can include where you game, who you game with, how you game, or any other aspects of “community” you want to show us.

In addition, you have 250 total words with which to write captions for your photos (approximately 25 words each).

Oh man...I don't really have a gaming group. Well, that's not entirely true. I do play games with my kids, so I guess that is who I will take pictures of. It might even give me some bonus points - not just because they are cute, but because it will be a different group of gamers from all the other contestants.

Perhaps they will want someone who has views on the younger gamers...

No comments: