Friday, December 30, 2005

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Here are some lyrics to a great song. Considering the sheer scope of things to do while here in mortality, these are amazingly similar to things I haven't done...

I’ve never plucked a rooster
and I’m not too good at ping-pong
and I’ve never thrown my mashed potatoes up against the wall
and I’ve never kissed a chipmunk
and I’ve never gotten head lice
and I’ve never been to Boston in the fall.

I’ve never licked a spark plug
and I’ve never sniffed a stinkbug
and I’ve never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball
and I’ve never bathed in yogurt
and I don’t look good in leggings
and I’ve never been to Boston in the fall.

4 comments:

Huni said...

those are some good lyrics. And definately food for thought. Would I do any of those? Probably not. Doubt I'd ever get to Boston.

Steve said...

I think you might be mistaken...I didn't write that little ditty. They are lyrics to a VeggieTales song called "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." I'm no poet - I can barely rhyme.

Lifeofpiggys said...

had head lice, been to boston in the fall and probably threw mashed potatoe at a wall as a baby!

Lifeofpiggys said...

oh yeah... I've not painted daisy's on a ball but I have on a balloon! oh how very sad or interesting?