Thursday, March 30, 2006

Holy Lack Of Posts Batman!

Man oh man...so much to catch up on. I can't believe it has been nearly a month since my last post (okay, I can believe it, I just don't want to).

First off:

  • Rebekah turned four this month. Oy...

  • Leslie and I celebrated our ninth anniversary. Wow...

  • Mary turned eight and was baptized. Sheesh...

  • Only one month left of my undergraduate career. Woo hoo...


  • I was planning on making all kinds of posts for the above items, but everything seemed to get busy all at once and, therefore, nothing was done. Figures.

    Some other things that happened this month that I never got around to:

  • Happy Birthday Lori!

  • Dad and Helen, nice seeing ya'll again.

  • Had the chance this last week to listen to Jared Diamond give a presentation on campus.

  • Scuba is getting insanely tough, what with all the breath-holding skills we have to do.


  • Well, I had tons of stuff on my mind lately, and wanted to get them written down. So in a very real sense, this blog entry is incredibly anti-climatic.

    No comments: