Friday, October 09, 2009

Flowchart Humor

I find humor in some weird places at times. Case in point: Flowchart humor. Anytime someone puts in the effort to make a flowchart that is funny, I appreciate it. I like flowcharts in general anyway. I'm just strange that way I guess.

In any case, last year sometime I made a flowchart outlining my job. Yes, I did share it with my boss...and somehow I managed to get promoted anyway. Go figure.

You'll need to click on it to be able to read it. Warning: You may not think this is funny unless you have had my job, but trust me - it's really is funny. A little too close to the truth at times, but funny nonetheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any amount of nonsense written down on paper is worth many times more than a simply stated truth. (Law #6 5/8 of inverse possibility) Dad