Monday, June 20, 2005

Busy Weekend and Lack of Time

I actually had a lot of things going on this weekend that I wanted to write about, but I'm finding it harder to take the time to actually do it. That was my main problem with keeping journals before. I just didn't want to take the time to sit and put it down on paper.

Anyway, yesterday was Father's Day. My wife and kids bought a little clock/radio/cd player for me to use at work. So now I'm sitting listening to The Bobs. Life is good.

I also had the beginnings of a spiritual message for yesterday, but I didn't get around to finishing it. There has got to be some sort of universal principle in that sentence. I'll leave it to you to work it out. Hopefully by next Sunday I'll have something finalized.

I've also been on a bit of a classic movie kick. Friday, we watched the old French film The Rules of the Game, and I have Vertigo next on the list. I thought Rules was an alright movie, but hard to keep track of who was who, especially since I was more concentrated on reading the subtitles instead of looking at the faces. It's not one I'd like to own, but it was entertaining. Vertigo should be interesting. I don't remember ever watching a Hitchcock movie.

No comments: