Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Old Movies and New Changes

Vertigo was pretty good. Definately not like the fast pace movies of today. I could see what happened at the end coming, but I didn't know how it was going to happen. Nice little bit of suspence there.

Next movie on The List: 8 1/2

As I've mentioned, I play an online game called Puzzle Pirates. The crew I belong to just split this week and there a some hard feelings about it. I was disappointed to see it happen the way it did myself. Yeah, it's an online game, and yeah, I don't really know these people, but it did seem a bit like being abandoned by your friends. It is really just unfortunate.

I have always found it interesting to watch the dynamics of an online community. I wonder if any sociologists have ever done a study. You would think they have, but you never know.

No comments: